Friday, January 15, 2010

Conclusion

Our project has been finished after seven weeks. Through writing the posts about films, I get a chance to recall all the films which I have watched before. The beautiful images shines in my mind. I am touched by In the Mood for Love, Walle-E and other films which I have mentioned in the Post "Top 10 list" and those films I strongly recommened to you.
Through reading other members' posts, I know a lot of wonderful and unique opinions. Crash, which is the film recommoned by Petrelli, is one of the films I have no patience to finish watching it. However, because Petrelli's great flame to this film which is presented from his passage, I starts to think about watching it.
I have also learn a lot through interview our teachers. They provide great points of view and thus I hear another voice apart from my group.
I hope our audience will also learn something and really enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment