Thursday, December 10, 2009

Week 2 -Film Genre

gWell, I do believe that movie is an important element in my life because I always watch movie in my spare time and every movies is different and unique. I do like some action and dramas movies because of its special effect and its characters.

One of the action movies that has become my favorites so far is mission impossible. This movie is starring by famous Hollywood actor Tom Cruise. I think this movie is the best action movie I have ever watched, because this movie has a lot of incredible effects and the characters in this movie is outstanding than any other action movies. I always entertaining with action movies. However this kind of movie also has some disadvantages, because there are a lot of violences in this sort of movies, and I think it will affect people's behaviour when they watch action movies because they can be rude because of watching action movies.


On the
other hand, movies such as The proposal and Legally Blonde has been the most popular comedy dramas movies in the cinema. Both of this movies are entertaining and funny. Especially Legally Blonde movies. This movies has a big cultural impact because they created the story about chicks flicks in the contemporary media which create unrealistic expectations of men. However, this movie is really inspired many people with the message given by the end of this movie.

Good message from this movie that “don’t judge the book from its cover” convey the moral message from this movie that people’s perspective about blonde girl that they are dumb is not always true and do not judge people by their appearance only .

In addition, every movies has strong characters, unique story and special elements. I do believes that each movies has a cultural impact in the society whether it is bring a positive or negative impact.










No comments:

Post a Comment